Individuals with a background in construction or store fixturing who have proven hands-on skills and an eye for detail, travelling the country setting up new stores and renovating older ones.
Fixture installation involves the setup of shelving, warehouse racking, millwork, store displays and signage.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel, as needed. Must be hard working, experienced with hand and power tools, and enjoy physical labour. Work will often be overnight.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting merchandise displays using plans
- Excellent knowledge working with various tools
- Excellent analytical skills
- Monitor progress & provide reports to Construction Site Supervisor
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe working environment
- Must be able to read and interpret floor plans and blueprints
- Working knowledge of common software and internet applications
Key Skills and Attributes
- Positive, energetic and outgoing
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to plan a work task
- Work well under pressure
- Capable of performing extended periods of physical work
- Some experience in millwork and store fixture installation
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training an asset
- Construction Experience
- Salary Permanent Full Time Position
- Benefits & Life Insurance Available
- Travel Expenses Covered
If you are interested, please apply today by sending us your resume and cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in working with us at Weekes General Contracting Ltd.
Note – No phone calls please only resumes through email or fax will be accepted.
Apply Today: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (905) 831-8433